I’ll admit, I haven’t been around much this summer. I know you missed me . I missed you too.
An update. Things I’ve made this summer:
1. Delicious sangria using a recipe similar to this. (I skip the sugar and add more liquor)
2. A bajillion burlap table runners. That’s right. A bajillion. Made to match those shown here.
3. Trips to Detroit, Washington D.C., Chicago, and New Orleans. My weekender got a lot of use.
4. A rack of lamb using this recipe from Martha Stewart. Success.
5. Lamb stock using bones from the afore-mentioned lamb and a method similar to this.
6. A picnic in the park, eaten in good company while watching Shakespeare.
7. Plans to make more stuff. Yes! That includes another baby quilt! My friends are fertile.