It’s finally cooled down here in Dallas. (And by cooled down I mean it hasn’t hit 100 in a whole week. It even rained!) This awesome weather and that pumpkin spice latte from Starbucks has me in the mood for some back to school shopping. “Wait,” you say. “You don’t go to school.” Nope. But if I did, this is what I would buy.
1. Tiffin stainless steel lunchbox. It’s pretty and my food doesn’t have to touch.
2. Leather carry all, to carry it all.
3.New prisma pens. Especially in 005 for extra fine writing. It’s the grown up version of a new box of crayons.
4. A new sketchbook, maybe one of these.
5. A houndstooth coat perfect for waiting for the bus.
6. Letterpress calendar for the new year. It doesn’t hurt to be prepared.
What’s on your back to school list?